26th September 2017
Anastasia Pistofidou, Cecilia Raspanti, Fiore Basile
In the introduction class we will introduce the team coordinating the academy and contextualize the scope of the program. Highlighting the common values and principles for which the program stands for and the framework in which we will operate. The class will give the students an overview of the main aspects and tools for documenting their work, in order to be able to shape their personal websites. These tools will be put into practice by describing the possible final project and drafting a first sketch of it in their documentation websites.
- Values and Principles, scope of the program
- Context: the textile and clothing industry, sustainability, innovation and technology
- Project management, Documentation and Website
Tools and software
- simple text editor
- Build a personal site describing you, your final project and how you designed your website
- Plan and sketch a potential semester project and add it to your website.
- Upload it to the class archive
Has the student built his documentation website, is everything is clear and visible? Has the student drafted an outline/ideas for the final project?